Author Topic: Fish advice lol  (Read 2857 times)

TheMagicvDub

Fish advice lol
« on: Sep 29, 16, 02:01 »
I got a retail shark here approx 3 months old been eating other fish in the tank now chopped off the Algie eaters tail yes the tail...  Now have had three different sets of fish to see if the shark was aggressive they all died... Now I know so I have separated the shark from the fish took me a solid hour f*ckers fast and smart never see me saying that again about a fish. Is it illegal to kill a pet fish in Bc? Lol all jokes as side I asked petland and they have said they generally are calm I had one for nine years nicest thing in the world Now this it sucks. Any advise would be appreciated as I have looked up every thing about this problem not a single forumn and the guys at petland are nice just have no reason to go there atm

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

TheMagicvDub

Re: Fish advice lol
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 16, 02:02 »
I got a retail shark here approx 3 months old been eating other fish in the tank now chopped off the Algie eaters tail yes the tail...  Now have had three different sets of fish to see if the shark was aggressive they all died... Now I know so I have separated the shark from the fish took me a solid hour f*ckers fast and smart never see me saying that again about a fish. Is it illegal to kill a pet fish in Bc? Lol all jokes as side I asked petland and they have said they generally are calm I had one for nine years nicest thing in the world Now this it sucks. Any advise would be appreciated as I have looked up every thing about this problem not a single forumn and the guys at petland are nice just have no reason to go there atm

this is the sucker

92GTI16V

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 16, 09:31 »
I've had them before and they can be a little aggressive, but, I've never seen one chew a tail off a fish like that.
That's a little more than just fin nipping. :o
You never know with fish sometimes you get one that is possessed.
1992 GTI 16V
2015 JETTA TDI

TheMagicvDub

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 16, 11:07 »
I've had them before and they can be a little aggressive, but, I've never seen one chew a tail off a fish like that.
That's a little more than just fin nipping. :o
You never know with fish sometimes you get one that is possessed.
just got up to check the little shit escaped... But he ate both the little Algie food droplets... Now he's fat

jettas07

« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 16, 12:51 »
I've always fed mine blood worms and never attacked any other fish have had them in a 135 gallon tank with tetras and neons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMagicvDub

« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 16, 14:47 »
Ok I will try that how often you feed them?

jettas07

« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 16, 18:06 »
Feed the blood worms once a day I had 3 sharks so I put 2 cubes in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk