Author Topic: f*ck this coronavirus  (Read 1493 times)

nature boy

f*ck this coronavirus
« on: Mar 18, 20, 12:08 »
amirite?

relax people, you likely won't die.  But don't be an idiot either, be safe so you don't contribute to those who will die.  It's like all we have are the extreme opposites, just stick to the news from reputable sources and that isn't coming from forwarded forwards and stay in your homes as much as you can, damn.

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
Re: f*ck this coronavirus
« Reply #1 on: Mar 19, 20, 12:22 »
I've set up my social distancing protocol in front of my desk.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

Jeremy Sawatzky #2

• Hodor
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 20, 08:44 »
Seems like things are beginning to open up again
2005 BMW 325i, 2016 Mazda CX5, 2014 KTM 1190 Adventure, 2006 Yamaha FZ6

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 20, 07:48 »
Seems like things are beginning to open up again

Yup.
Lots of people came up to Whistler this weekend.
Unfortunately, Whistler Village is still closed, still only essential services running although many restaurants are offering take-out.
Problem is lots of pedestrians strolling through yet washrooms are still closed.
So if you don't have a place to reside in ya shouldn't really be up here (yet).
Astonishing to learn many from Vancouver are unwilling to sanitize their hands before entering stores up here.
So impatient when asked to await entry since stores are still limiting number of customers in order to respect physical distancing.
Majority of traffic went through Whistler and up to Pemberton for camping.
Parks are still closed so people have just parked vehicles and walked themselves in for camping so as not to get ticketed for entering the park lol
Amazing the number of cars parked on the side of Hwy 99.
I get that many residents are longing to be outside, but is there anything wrong with enjoying their LOCAL outdoors?
BC has done so well through this pandemic, let's not make all the efforts over the past 7 weeks for nothing.
It's only May. What's the rush? Rain and cooler temps still around til June anyways.
Rather we keep following recommendations in hopes that we can enjoy our wonderful BC summer when it gets here.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

Lithium23

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 20, 23:07 »
Iím just happy my gym is finally open again. Feels like forever.

Jeremy Sawatzky #2

• Hodor
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 20, 08:14 »
Iím just happy my gym is finally open again. Feels like forever.

Yup - gym has been open 3 days and I have been there every day
2005 BMW 325i, 2016 Mazda CX5, 2014 KTM 1190 Adventure, 2006 Yamaha FZ6