Author Topic: Anyone had to take the "Responsible Driving Program" ?  (Read 23048 times)

Blue Flame

• OG in hiding
    • Oil For Good
Re: Anyone had to take the "Responsible Driving Program" ?
« Reply #40 on: Apr 08, 11, 19:40 »
Yes, I had to take the Responsible Driving Program through Stroh Health Care after having multiple DUI's.  I successfully completed the program and was able to get my license back without an interlock device after receiving individual counselling from bellacounselling
www.bellacounselling.com
in Burnaby, BC where I learned to separate my drinking from my driving behaviour.  I am no longer a hazard to myself or public safety and am a much happier person thanks to this program and the individual counselling I received.

I'm glad it helped.

For the record, you need 3 24H suspensions or one Criminal Code Conviction DUI .08 over to get sent to RDP. Also, Interlock devices are now mandatory across the board for a period of 1/2/3 years respectively depending on how many sets of the above you transgress in.
Oil For Good

tomfox99

« Reply #41 on: Apr 08, 11, 20:07 »
Yes, I had to take the Responsible Driving Program through Stroh Health Care after having multiple DUI's.  I successfully completed the program and was able to get my license back without an interlock device after receiving individual counselling from bellacounselling
www.bellacounselling.com
in Burnaby, BC where I learned to separate my drinking from my driving behaviour.  I am no longer a hazard to myself or public safety and am a much happier person thanks to this program and the individual counselling I received.

:suspicious: :suspicious: wth... does this not sound like a robot to anyone else?, i mean ... hes only got one post! this one! its like an advertisement that the website posted inside of it made.....  :suspicious: :suspicious:
U.S. Customs Officer: Beat it, you puck-slapping maple suckers.
Canada Customs Officer: Take a hike, you Shatner-stealing Mexico touchers.
 Time and place bro, come at me.

the bartender

• I control the horizontal, and the vertical
« Reply #42 on: Apr 08, 11, 20:12 »
:suspicious: :suspicious: wth... does this not sound like a robot to anyone else?, i mean ... hes only got one post! this one! its like an advertisement that the website posted inside of it made.....  :suspicious: :suspicious:

yeah, its a spambot for sure.

Blue Flame

• OG in hiding
    • Oil For Good
« Reply #43 on: Apr 08, 11, 20:17 »
^ that's what I figured butitdbeweird for a spambot to be spamming that website. Not like it's a big company or anything. She's local and not exactly a "big fish" in the community.
Oil For Good

TARGET

• Perma Banned
« Reply #44 on: Apr 09, 11, 17:35 »
All she needs is a nerdy kid that wants to try and porgam something or see if it works....
-Hellgti is some kind of bird...
dan said:
i wouldn't doubt that the mods have the site set up to email them when you post

michaelminett

« Reply #45 on: Apr 09, 11, 17:58 »
if this ever happened to me, i would kill myself, then all of you

michaelminett

« Reply #46 on: Apr 09, 11, 17:59 »
i immediately regret posting in this thread

dutchOven

• Scooby Dubber
« Reply #47 on: Apr 09, 11, 19:10 »
You could only muster two 24hrs in an entire year? PSsshhh NOOB!  :P
I eat people.

ryann

« Reply #48 on: Apr 15, 11, 16:35 »
^ that's what I figured butitdbeweird for a spambot to be spamming that website. Not like it's a big company or anything. She's local and not exactly a "big fish" in the community.

Nope. www.bellacounselling.com is not a spambot just a good local registered clinical counsellor who can help if you are caught in the vicious cycle of drinking and driving and are on the road to losing your driving privileges from the OSMV.

DessiO

« Reply #49 on: Feb 10, 15, 12:12 »
This is the age of information folks... the guy was only looking for information... "NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO INTO AN INTERVIEW OR ASSESSMENT COMPLETLY BLIND"... For informational purposes there have been many sites in the past to guide a person through the process of these interviews, however they have been taken down or deleted more so for the pocket padding of Stroh and Guardian / not to mention the Prov. Government.
And to all you nasty commenters out there... not everyone drinks and drives sure fine this fellow may have been a little heavy footed OK so not good... the guy was asking for information is all...
Here is a further tid-bit of information for all you nasty's out there... soon to be law (that we have no control over) Fatigued Driving... How many of you have worked a 12 to 14 hour shift? little tired on the drive home? taking the family on a long trip with long hours behind the wheel... (keep in mind there is no testing for driver fatigue only "X amount of hours will be equal to X BAC" upon officer discretion) yes you as well  run the risk of soon to be charged under federal impaired penalties... yes you nasty's just a little tired and your head could well be on the chopping block next... and yes you will be treated as a criminal... not to mention humbly looking for information like this guy!!!
The UK has already imprisoned people for driving "impaired by fatigued" and we are next... a few more fine little details and it will be law!!!
So I guess we shall see you in court... then on this site humbly asking for information...
In closing... if you have nothing nice to say... keep it to yourself...

Schmiesus

• Administrator
    • Dubberz
« Reply #50 on: Feb 10, 15, 12:32 »
This thread was started 6 years ago

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
« Reply #51 on: Feb 10, 15, 13:06 »
Nice. There, I said it.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

mithril

• Testers
« Reply #52 on: Feb 10, 15, 13:50 »
This thread was started 6 years ago

I'm pretty sure the OP was still waiting for someone to join the site and post their first comments in his defense though  :suspicious:
Dear Lord. If we give you Justine Bieber and Miley Cyrus, would you consider sending us back Dimebag Darrell?

hellgti

Lol wtf
Take care of each other out there. everyone here is my brother, let's make sure everybody goes home safe. Alright, let's stomp some heads. - Scott Vogel

Schmiesus

• Administrator
    • Dubberz
I'm pretty sure the OP was still waiting for someone to join the site and post their first comments in his defense though  :suspicious:
Clearly this is what was happening here.

OrdinaryGirl

• Radio Flyer

This is the age of information folks... the guy was only looking for information... "NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO INTO AN INTERVIEW OR ASSESSMENT COMPLETLY BLIND"... For informational purposes there have been many sites in the past to guide a person through the process of these interviews, however they have been taken down or deleted more so for the pocket padding of Stroh and Guardian / not to mention the Prov. Government.
And to all you nasty commenters out there... not everyone drinks and drives sure fine this fellow may have been a little heavy footed OK so not good... the guy was asking for information is all...
Here is a further tid-bit of information for all you nasty's out there... soon to be law (that we have no control over) Fatigued Driving... How many of you have worked a 12 to 14 hour shift? little tired on the drive home? taking the family on a long trip with long hours behind the wheel... (keep in mind there is no testing for driver fatigue only "X amount of hours will be equal to X BAC" upon officer discretion) yes you as well  run the risk of soon to be charged under federal impaired penalties... yes you nasty's just a little tired and your head could well be on the chopping block next... and yes you will be treated as a criminal... not to mention humbly looking for information like this guy!!!
The UK has already imprisoned people for driving "impaired by fatigued" and we are next... a few more fine little details and it will be law!!!
So I guess we shall see you in court... then on this site humbly asking for information...
In closing... if you have nothing nice to say... keep it to yourself...

Dude, what? This thread is so ooooooooooooold. How did you even find this?
Life is more fun in a wagon. Or at least you can take more stuff!

Schmiesus

• Administrator
    • Dubberz
Google is my guess

Harwards16

« Reply #57 on: Oct 31, 18, 03:15 »
I did take driving test and cleared it in my first attempt only. It was pretty much fun. Recently got to know that my uncle has been pressed against DUI charges. It was awful for our whole family because he wasn’t allowed to drive for next three months. He took help of a very good DUI attorney Los Angeles and got his punishment reduced.

SR-71

• Top post score!
« Reply #58 on: Oct 31, 18, 16:33 »
Best thread of 2018
DAS. Expect nothing.