Author Topic: Ordering OEM VW parts from WestCoast USA - Recommendations?  (Read 430 times)

El_Gannas

• Attention To Detail
Hoping to upgrade the front end on my mk7 Golf to the 7.5 R and found the best prices tended to be east coast and would take weeks to ship and arrive. has anyone found a good parts site that is west coast based and would ship to a US address even with a Canadian Billing address?

thanks in advance!
"We hang the petty thieves and elect the really good ones to office"

witchcraftz

• Testers
I've ordered from lots of places with a Canadian CC and a USA shipping address in Blaine, no problem except when it comes to buying stuff on BestBuy.com

Parts websites I've used in the US:

Urotuning.com
Tunersports.com
ECStuning.com
BlackForestIndustries.com
VWparts.com
IDParts.com
KermaTDI.com

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 18, 10:39 by witchcraftz »

El_Gannas

• Attention To Detail
I've ordered from lots of places with a Canadian CC and a USA shipping address in Blaine, no problem except when it comes to buying stuff on BestBuy.com

Parts websites I've used in the US:

Urotuning.com
Tunersports.com
ECStuning.com
BlackForestIndustries.com
VWparts.com
IDParts.com
KermaTDI.com

Thanks for the recommendations bud! There's actually a much lower cost model - Pages that seem to be powered by the same back end and they sell at wholesale prices much lower than the main players, I found and ordered from www.vwdirectautoparts.com - being in texas means just a week to deliver by frieght and it was a good 4-500 less than places like ECS.
"We hang the petty thieves and elect the really good ones to office"