Author Topic: Knox Mountain Hill climb 2012  (Read 12558 times)

nimmo

Re: Knox Mountain Hill climb 2012
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 12, 23:28 »
Some of us are meeting at Tim Hortons on 200th & the highway This Saturday (19th) at 7am to roll out to K-town. If your interested pm me to let me know or just show up.

So far we have a group of 3-4 cars :thumbup:

I'm planning on leaving Coquitlam at 6am, however actually staying to that plan may be difficult. If we get away later than I'm hoping we'll meet you guys at Timmies 
« Last Edit: May 13, 12, 23:30 by nimmo »

Radvr6t

• Ministeroffresh
  • #addictedtoshine
    • VwVortex
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 12, 23:47 »
I'm planning on leaving Coquitlam at 6am, however actually staying to that plan may be difficult. If we get away later than I'm hoping we'll meet you guys at Timmies 

Awesome make that 5 possibly  :thumbup:

1. Sean and Laura
2.Tyler & amanda
3.--Timmah maybe in moneypit--depends how this week goes
4.Vader
5. Nimmo

Would be nice to have a bit of a cruise
I Don't "Build" Cars I Just Make Em Ƥʀὄῥἔʀ
Instagram: @Ministeroffresh

syncroboy

"..here at Dubberz.com we like to live in the 60's where cars are cool, fitness is awesome, drinking is good for you, and womanizing is encouraged."  TARGET

kyle

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 12, 20:36 »

not sure when we are leaving.. i dont wanna leave coq later then 7. ill txt you when were on the road. we'll be in the exploder again.
'92 Golf

2NR_babi

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 12, 00:02 »
I haven't been for a few years!! I might drive out with the mk4 with some friends on the Sunday to watch.

Radvr6t

• Ministeroffresh
  • #addictedtoshine
    • VwVortex
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 12, 09:50 »
not sure when we are leaving.. i dont wanna leave coq later then 7. ill txt you when were on the road. we'll be in the exploder again.

Kyle just meet us at Timmies ----Game it
I Don't "Build" Cars I Just Make Em Ƥʀὄῥἔʀ
Instagram: @Ministeroffresh

kyle

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 12, 13:41 »

Kyle just meet us at Timmies ----Game it

im not driving.. were going up in a buddies exploder. hes gunna be at my place at 6:30am and then getting another buddy around 7 or so and hittin the highway right away. im sure we'll see you guys.

warning to anyone taking the coke hwy up.. i was talking to my manager and her brother went up last night and there was a blizzard around merrit area.. brought him down to a 25km/h crawl and their was cars in the ditch everywhere. drive safe guys! check the hwy cams before you leave.
« Last Edit: May 18, 12, 13:43 by kyle »
'92 Golf

eurotrash

• Testers
  • lurker
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 12, 14:42 »
yup the boys are up there already and said last night they were in snow on summer tires...
2005 CTS-V
2017 Toyota Highlander | Limited | Midnight Black Metallic