Author Topic: FS: 2012 Jetta GLI 6MT Black Pearl  (Read 607 times)

swhitman

FS: 2012 Jetta GLI 6MT Black Pearl
« on: Aug 25, 19, 03:14 »
Okay so after much thought I think I am ready to let go of my 2012 Jetta GLI in Black Pearl. This vehicle came from Ontario in 2016 with about 110,000km on it. I drove it across the country. It carries a lot of meaning to me so I have taken very good care of this car. I picked it up at Georgetown Volkswagen in Ontario in Nov. of 2015. The vehicle had 98k km and change when i picked it up. This car has a Canadian Import status, this vehicle is not rebuilt!. It was completely stock and was maintained regularly at the dealership. A complete run down on the stock car was as follows.

- 2012 GLI in Black Pearl
- 6 speed manual
- RNS315 (w/nav & bluetooth & xm)
- Autobahn edition
- KESSY w/ 2 Keys
- Leather w/red stitching throughout
- 2.0T TSI CCTA engine (2011 build date)
- 129,960km Current- not likely to go up much, I rarely drive this car anymore, was my daily until March 2019 when I parked it in my underground parking and began to drive it on weekends.
- The vehicle had all the windows tinted in Ontario and required the front windows tint to be removed to pass the Provencal inspection, other than that it passed with flying colours.
- The car is currently on 16" snow tires, without summer rims or tires...(We can talk about this if you're interested..)
- Stock intake manifold was replaced in 2018 @ Clakedale under warranty (paperwork available)
- Carbon clean was completed while the manifold was replaced

This vehicle has been modded, I have a lot of stock parts to be included but my plan is to sell the car with everything equiped and the new owner can decide how to go from where the car is.

Mods with dates of install (I have receipts/invoices for all new parts and can provide all information regarding the parts installed.)

- Diesel geek short shifter (Mar/16)
- Audi R8 coil packs (Mar/16)
- NGK iridium spark plugs (Apr/17)
- I.E intake (Oct/16)
- CTS charge pipe to intercooler (May/17)
- CTS intake pipe from intercooler to throttle body(w/ meth injection port) (Sept/18)
- CTS downpipe (Aug/18)
- Nuespeed catback exhaust (Feb/17)
- APR pendulem mount (Aug/18)
- 42 Draft Designs 02 spacer (Sept/18)
- Revision D Diverter valve replaced stock Rev C (Jun/18)
- APR boost tap off stock manifold (Jun/18)
- OEM MAF sensor (Oct/18)
- NewSouth Boost Gauge in driver vent (Jun/18)
- OEM Traction Control button (Dec/15)

This car is ready for any stage 2 tune. The internet has stated that a stage 2 tune will make you require a clutch shortly after but this vehicle drives fine as is. So you do not need to rush into anything. You can research yourself and carve your own path. I've moved on to a company car and just don't have the space or money to keep building this car. With the current set up, it is peaking at 10psi and settling to 7psi and holding to redline. (likely due to the increased volume in the charge pipes without added fuel via a tune).

Before I am ready for viewing I am going to have the car detailed to remove some dealership installed swirls, I may also opt for a ceramic coating for the paint. (if someone contacts me before i have this done we can talk about it.) All of this would be INCLUDED in my asking price.

I also have a brand new in box ultimate timing chain replacement kit from ECS tuning I will provide to the new owner.

I am asking $12,000 OBO w/ all stock parts I have plus BNIB ESC tuning ultimate timing chain kit (cost over 1k new).

Please text me for pics as i have a lot. I also can take specific pics of stuff.

Steven Whitman
236-33zero-569six
steve_whitman@hotmail.com

The car is available for viewing @ Olympic Village Skytrain station.

« Last Edit: Aug 26, 19, 00:01 by swhitman »