Author Topic: FS: 2012 GLI w/ Passat CC rims and Coils. $3000.00 + lease takeover! CHEAP!  (Read 4119 times)

dork

• Global Moderator
  • John Player Special
    • the dub allstars
Selling my GLI. Here's some of the details.

17,000 kms - Balance of Warranty remaining = 3 more years or 80,000 kms (63,000 km left)
2.0T TSI turbocharged 4 cylinder motor.
6 speed manual transmission

Some creature comforts include:
Heated Black cloth bucket seats.
Bluetooth, CD, MP3, XM, iPod factory stereo
Steering wheel controls
KESY - Keyless entry and keyless push button start - Never take your keys out of your pocket again. This is actually something that I find really handy. Just walk up to the car and touch the door handle and the car will unlock/lock. It also prevents you from locking your keys in the car.

Aftermarket parts include:
H&R Ultra Low Street Performance coil over suspension system (height adjustable)
19x 8.5" Hartmann HCC Passat CC style replica wheels
215/35/R19 Continental DWS ExtremeContact - All Season tires
H&R Trak+ 5mm spacers (rear)
European spec headlights (no orange reflector)
Neuspeed Catback exhaust
Rhino Rack roof rack (bike attachments not included)

The car is in fantastic, showroom condition. It has had regular oil changes with Motul Synthetic oil. The factory suspension and wheels are included with the car and have 20km's on them.

There are a couple ways for you to purchase this car:
1. Take over the monthly lease payment of $399.00 + tax/month for the balance of the 48 month lease (37 months remain) - We will put the car back to stock and you can have a low km GLI just like it was from the factory!
2. Keep all the aftermarket parts on the car for a lump sum of $3000.00 (not including the bike attachments) and simply transfer the lease and continue the lease payments of $399.00 +tax/month. Take all of the factory parts with you in case you want to swap them out later!
3. Buyout the car complete as is (pm for current buyout pricing)

pm me here or text me 778.991.8993

« Last Edit: May 28, 13, 12:53 by dork »
Creative Director | Dub Allstars co. / Videographer | The Box One Collective

www.theboxone.com