Author Topic: WTS 2008 Platinum Grey Jetta 2.0T $8300 OBO  (Read 1360 times)

WTS 2008 Platinum Grey Jetta 2.0T $8300 OBO
« on: Jul 31, 17, 12:09 »
Original owner, non-smoker, 2008 VW Jetta 2.0T, 150k's
Asking $8,300

Time to sell my beloved MKV Jetta, Carproof lists the trim as a Wolfsburg but I think in Canada itís a 2.0T Trendline (Same thing but no Wolfsburg badge). I drove this off the show room floor and never expected to sell it but it's time to move onto something more practical and let someone else have some fun with it. Well maintained, all modifications done at Shift Autosport and PG performance.

CarProof report available free via the following link showing no accidents, no liens, no outstanding recalls. Note the last owner change was to remove my ex  >8\
https://reports.carproof.com/main?id=aE%2fek8clbCG5qEvaYTVfrWFkhPvZjY5C&_ga=2.177147042.620895960.1501458423-1641876655.1501103257

Basic details:
2.0T FSI engine
Auto transmission with DSG
Heated front seats, driver seat is power adjustable
Adjustable centre armrest/console
Leatherette interior
Power sunroof
Bucket seats 2-way power adjustable driver seat with lumbar, manual passenger
Cruise Control
Power and heated side view mirrors
Fold down rear seats with pass-through
Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
All weather mats
Steel spare wheel
Cruise control

Modifications:
APR ECU Flash w/stage II, 3" Eurojet high flow Downpipe onto stock muffler with cat
Setup produces approx. 270Hp 325lb Torque based on APR specs if you run it with 93 octane, maintains catback and emission controls
Installed fog lights with VW R-line fog grills
Side Reflectors Painted Platinum Gray
Blistein PSS9 Coilovers
VW RCD 510  radio head unit with touchscreen, SD card slot and satellite radio, installed satellite radio antennae, NO NAV but touch screen with access to SD media, satellite and 6 cds. Custom aux in jack installed for use with phone.
18" VW Interlagos Wheels (Passat wheel)
An additional set of VMR 710 wheels, gunmetal gray colour with winter tires. Wheels have some paint flecks missing from wear and tear

Blemishes:
I wanted to know I was selling this car in good condition so I had a presale inspection completed at Levett Auto Service in North Vancouver (pics of the report included). Mechanic quoted me a couple hundred for the valve cover gasket replacement, the exhaust bracket is cosmetic. Buyer to verify or have own inspection complete.

Cosmetic - dent on rear window pillar; scrape on rear bumper, rock chip on roof, minor wheel scrapes.

Additional pics available on Flickr using the link below. I've tried to show all dents and wheel curbage that exists:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150407292@N06/albums/72157684361677663

I've included these pics, details, and reports to be as transparent as possible but if I've missed an angle let me know. Otherwise, communications are preferred via PM/email/text. No calls on my work cell. Will arrange test drives or inspections only for serious inquiries, please no tire kickers. Price negotiable but to be worked out before a meeting and pending inspection. Reasonable concessions may be made then but please don't show up and try to lowball as a tactic.

Cheers,
Jeff

« Last Edit: Aug 18, 17, 08:49 by jhardman7788@hotmail.com »

malamikigo

• pebbleandpine.ca
    • Phrozen Photography
Re: WTS 2008 Platinum Grey Jetta 2.0T
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 17, 13:47 »
Passat wheels look great on the jetta.

guvna

Re: WTS 2008 Platinum Grey Jetta 2.0T $8300 OBO
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 17, 14:48 »