Author Topic: FS: 2007 Volkswagen GTI 3 door, 154,000kms, Vancouver, $11,500  (Read 1150 times)

Selling my beloved 2007 Volkswagen GTI. This car is VERY clean, and does not have a lot of modifications like most GTI's on the market. The stock engine pulls hard and is a blast to drive.

This thing is perfect for ripping around the lower mainland and beyond. I have road tripped from Alberta to San Fransisco in the car, and it has never disappointed. The Goodyear tires paired with 1" lowering springs hug the road tighter than a mother sending her son off to war.

Currently at 154,000 KM
Timing belt and battery have been replaced recently. I have the all the receipts and service records.

Features:
6 spd Manual transmission
2.0L Turbo
Lowered 1" on Eibach springs from the dealer
235/40R18 Goodyear Eagle Sport tires (These only have one season on them)
Sunroof
Signature GTI "Jacky Plaid" Cloth
Heated Seats
Bazooka subwoofer. (super easy to remove when you need a little extra space for junk in the trunk)

Purchase of car includes:
OEM Roof Rack
Thule Ski Rack (fits up to 4 pairs of skis)
Extra set of locking Lug bolts for summer tires
Winter tires mounted on steel rims (c/w separate lug bolts)
A crisp highfive

Not included with purchase of car:
Bike / Bike rack / Skis (pictured to show how awesome this rig is for transporting you to adventure hotspots)

Not interested in trades, and PLEASE no low ballers. Asking 11,900, but that can be negotiable. PM or text (604-612-0931) for more information.
« Last Edit: May 01, 17, 12:40 by nathan.morassut32 »

eurotrash

• Testers
  • lurker
Re: FS: 2007 Volkswagen GTI 3 door, 152,000kms, Vancouver
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 17, 12:49 »
Need to post a price
2005 CTS-V
2017 Toyota Highlander | Limited | Midnight Black Metallic

Right, missed that. Thanks