Author Topic: WTB : your R32 have cash  (Read 1618 times)

stylus

WTB : your R32 have cash
« on: Apr 30, 17, 11:52 »
Interested to see what's out there and if anyone would be willing to part with there r32.
Not picky on color or condition. Would prefer it to be well maintained but not afraid of having to bring one back to life. Have cash as an offer, let's see what you all have.

Cheers

If it makes you feel any better I just lost my shitty little plastic skid plate on my 20th. Fucking snow went NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

danv3a

Re: WTB : your R32 have cash
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 19, 10:06 »
Thinking about selling mine it has a few issues that I was going to fix before I list it but if you are still interested let me know.  Its black and had a clear title I imported it from oregon myself and is pretty much stock there is a gps/ dvd player installed with out of date maps though. 

Current issues: heater smells like antifreeze, drivers seat bolster needs repair, air conditioning needs recharge,  passenger mirror broken, needs new tires.

Extras that come with it: 17 rims with snow tires, roof rack, ski/snowboard attachment, bike attachment.

EuroG60

« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 19, 13:43 »
Thinking about selling mine it has a few issues that I was going to fix before I list it but if you are still interested let me know.  Its black and had a clear title I imported it from oregon myself and is pretty much stock there is a gps/ dvd player installed with out of date maps though. 

Current issues: heater smells like antifreeze, drivers seat bolster needs repair, air conditioning needs recharge,  passenger mirror broken, needs new tires.

Extras that come with it: 17 rims with snow tires, roof rack, ski/snowboard attachment, bike attachment.

Price?

danv3a

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 19, 12:00 »
In the current condition I am thinking $13000

cannedbrit

• Not Australian
« Reply #4 on: Mar 27, 19, 11:02 »
blue one in Victoria looks clean
"This is not a game of who the fuck are you." - EI
"it was built by cannedbrit (toby)...that's just as good as a receipt :)" - LOL