Author Topic: Feeler/FS: 2003 jetta wagon Tdi, $6500  (Read 1653 times)

OrdinaryGirl

• Radio Flyer
Feeler/FS: 2003 jetta wagon Tdi, $6500
« on: Jul 02, 17, 18:44 »
I don't drive to work anymore, and we don't need five insured vehicles. But I also love this car, so my price is firm. No trades. In Victoria.

5 speed
ALH TDI
307,xxx kms, well maintained
3 owners
Tornado red (imported from Oregon by the last owner, whom I know)
No rust
GLI headlights with new bulbs
Leather shift knob and boot
Single mass flywheel conversion
Comes with long beaches on it (they're currently painted gunmetal grey)
Set of steelies with DEAD snow tires and 3 hubcaps (the other one is somewhere outside of Revelstoke on the #1)
Roof racks with keys
Monster mats in the car, and the originals still in the bag
Mounting brackets for GLI seats already put in under the back seat
OEM Doggy gate
Retractable hatch cover

Timing belt/water pump will be due again at 325k. I started a new job downtown, and no longer have parking so driving to work isn't even an option for me anymore. Consequently it sits all week and it's much better served to someone who needs a good commuter.

It's a 14 year old car. It has a clean title, and it doesn't owe me anything. It's been my daily driver for 6 years, and it has many more left in it. We have been to California, Idaho, and Alberta with zero problems. It has been my faithful companion and has never let me down.

Full disclosure: the side curtain and drivers seat airbag did deploy (once, on a gravel road, which prompted me to turn around and never try that again), but they have both been replaced and the Seat has been repaired. **DOES NOT COME WITH GLI INTERIOR.**

Interior pics are to follow Tuesday after I swap the seats back in. The stock seats are not the flat velour mk4 seats, they're buckets like a Wolfsburg would have. The car is American, what can I say. And that being said, I have never had a problem getting parts at the dealer or anywhere else for my imported car.

$6500 firm. No trades.

Text or call Heather: 250-507-7425

Email: hmemacleod @ gmail.com (remove spaces to make the email work)
Life is more fun in a wagon. Or at least you can take more stuff!

OrdinaryGirl

• Radio Flyer
Re: Feeler/FS: 2003 jetta wagon Tdi, $6500
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 17, 19:12 »
Not a feeler. For realz. Buy my car! Tell your friends. Whatever, just get it sold!

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2003-Volkswagen-Jetta-TDI-wagon_29773917.lite?preview=insert&new=true&posted

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

mark3turbo

• no girl pants
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 18, 08:44 »
Hey Heather how’s it going just wondering if you still have this car for sale. I’m in the market for a TDI just wasn’t planning on an older model but there’s really nothing to choose from on the market right now. I don’t know much about the TDI’s at all. How much life you think is left in this motor
hopped up on T3's

My 95 Jetta 1.8t is forsale---PM me if interested!

Hic

« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 18, 19:15 »
Hey Heather how’s it going just wondering if you still have this car for sale. I’m in the market for a TDI just wasn’t planning on an older model but there’s really nothing to choose from on the market right now. I don’t know much about the TDI’s at all. How much life you think is left in this motor

Around 1million kms if you maintain it :)

OrdinaryGirl

• Radio Flyer
« Reply #4 on: Apr 16, 19, 22:11 »
Hey team, sorry I seem to be internet challenged these days and am unable to delete this ad. The car currently isn't for sale. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk