Author Topic: Sold!  (Read 651 times)

mickydub

Sold!
« on: Jul 16, 19, 11:01 »
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS TDI Sedan 4D

Car is currently in Coquitlam, but will likely be moved to Surrey (Hwy10 / 152nd St area for storage)

2003 VW Jetta TDI
311,000kms - approx
Platinum Grey
Automatic - shifts good
h&r/ Bilstein suspension kit (stock ride height)
Upgraded bushings

Leather heated interior
3 spoke steering wheel
Electric windows/locks/sunroof
Euro cup holder
Heated mirrors
Working A/C

4Motion front lip
15 alloys with good winter tires
Included will be a set of 17" Long Beach alloys in bronze color legal tires, but the wheels would benefit from a refurbishment.

oil changes every 6 month, trans was serviced last spring (comes with new service kit)

I average around 750km in the city for $60ish - With the current price of fuel, this has been a great car fopr commuting. Its about $100 a month for diesel and do around 1400-1500 kms on average.

Bad Bits:

**Car needs a new turbo or actuator, this one is triggering limp mode. I have a good turbo and actuator that will come with the car. (the maf, N75 and all vacuum hoses were changed already. Because of this there is an engine light that occasionally appears on the dash.

Timing belt will be due in a year or two. looked to be in good shape when it was checked last.

Obviously has some minor dents and scratches, I cant locate any rust on this car though

Car was rear ended a couple months ago. minimal damage, all repaired by craftsman total cost was around $1100.

Asking $1300 (Dubberz price) for this, I am negotiable on the price however as I need to get this gone asap, landlord is giving m,e shit about it being parked there.. Currently has storage insurance on it and I guess it needs to be plated to be on the property.

More pics if you need.

Thanks
« Last Edit: Jul 17, 19, 14:19 by mickydub »