Author Topic: 2002 Jetta GLI - VR6 6spd Manual - Silver/Black Leather - Reduced - $1300  (Read 296 times)

PB_NB

• 604-866-0039
Hello all,

My friend has decided that VW is too much car for him so he heading to the Lexus camp!

He has a 2002 Silver GLI with Black Leather interior, 6 speed manual. The chassis has 318k on it and the engine has about half of that.

During a drive to Alberta many years ago, he hit a rut in the road and took out the oil pan resulting in death to engine number one. VW replaced it and he was off and running again.

I think he said that there was another longblock along the way but will have to confirm with him. During the last 9 months or so there have been some occurrences when the oil light flickers on but when checking the oil, the level is fine. Could be a sensor or something else.

Last week the clutch slave cylinder went so rather than pulling the tranny and fixing it, he has decided to sell it at a super low price of $1,300 or reasonable offer. We will probably list it on CL in a few weeks or even part it out. It is a bit rough around the edges but can be a good runner with a bit of TLC by someone who knows VW's.

It has a Thule Rack and Thule Box that is not included but could be negotiated.

We also have a set of Santa Monicas in pretty nice shape with good tires and some 19" Konigs that are a bit rough but would make a great fixer upper set with a nice paint job. These are posted in "5x100" wheels

Car is in Poco and not insured. It will start but wont drive due to the slave cylinder. It will need a tow if you decide to buy it.

Text me at 6O4-866-OO39 for more info.

Peter
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 17, 18:05 by PB_NB »
1999 New Beetle TDI
2007 GTI DSG

PB_NB

• 604-866-0039
Updated and reduced price!
1999 New Beetle TDI
2007 GTI DSG