Author Topic: 2000 Jetta VR6  (Read 1050 times)

The Don

2000 Jetta VR6
« on: Aug 28, 18, 16:27 »
I am selling a 2000 Jetta VR6, it's automatic with power windows, power mirrors, heated seats, A/C, leather interior. It has 230,000+ km on it, comes with H&R adjustable coil overs suspension, red GLi calipers, oem GLi rotors and pads, and North American GLi headlight with functioning fog lights, also installed is a Euro light switch and it has a functioning rear fog light, oem 16 inch rims with 4 snow tires with 2 seasons on them, the water pump transfer pipe has been done along with the thermostat, 3 sensors and he housing, changed to a metal one, as well as a metal oil filter cap, heater core has been changed, timing chains and guides were done around 200,000 km by Euro Wrench Works, Andorra has a rebuilt transmission, and a skitplate from PGPerformance, vehicle is a daily driver so km will go up, but engine is strong and pulls hard, good for a project or a 5 speed swap. $2500 OBO $1900 OBO
SOLD

I have parts that I have accumulated and intended to install but priorities have changed and I no longer have the time. I need a bigger vehicle. Here is the list of parts i have and prices (which are negotiable if you're purchasing the whole package, otherwise each part price is OBO).

-Blue/Black GLi Euro Recaro's Front and Rears in Mint condition $1500 OBO. $1200 OBO

-Complete GLi black interior center console with cup holder, black headliner, sun visors, a,b,c pillars, rear parcel shelf with center mount brake light, seat belts, all interior lights and vanity lights, sunroof controls and cover, rear view mirror door seals and sunroof shade $1000 OBO. $900 OBO

-OEM Gli Tail lights. $150 OBO $125 OBO SOLD

-OEM candy cane tail lights painted with tint(darker than GLi ones) $70 OBO SOLD

-OEM Black 5x100 Ariosto with blue and white ceramic center caps(have curb rash and needs rubber) $800 OBO $700 OBO SOLD

-H&R Wheel Spacers  with longer OEM style boots 2x10mm and 2x20mm $150 OBO SOLD

-Sunroof with motor $150 OBO $100 OBO SOLD
« Last Edit: Sep 16, 18, 14:20 by The Don »