Author Topic: Parting out: 1997 GTI VR6 - KW coilovers, VR6 swap, etc..  (Read 370 times)

Stephan Schmidt

Parting out a 1997 GTI VR6

268,000 kms, OBD2, chains make some noise and should be replaced.

IF YOU WANT THE COMPLETE CAR, $2000 FIRM.  I have the title clean and clear in my name if someone wants to put it back on the road.  The rockers are very rusty as are the strut towers.

Complete VR6 swap IN THE CAR running and driving with full 5x100 brake swap - Will come on stock suspension and steel wheels as rollers.  Interior and exterior will be stripped of their parts.  Complete as in every engine / trans part, shifter, pedals, interior and engine wiring harness', cluster, ecu, exhaust system, cooling parts, rad, fans, etc..

Modifications: Techtonics chip, Techtonics 268 cams, eurosport lightweight pullies, ford coilpack conversion, supersprint catback exhaust, cone intake

As listed - $800
With KW V1 Coilovers - $1200

Other parts:

Smoked GTI taillights - left side has minor scuff, no cracks - $40
Momo wheel with hub - wheel isn't in great shape, but will come with the horn button - $60
Full euro VR6 flare and door molding set (front included, just not shown in pictures) $100
Rear full texture euro bumper - $80
Front texture top euro bumper - damage on texture on right corner and on top below right headlight - $40

MK2/3 KW V1 coilovers - $700 outright, $600 with stock suspension
Genuine 17" BBS RGR wheels - some minor curb rash on a few, need a good wash / clean, 17x7.5, et35, 5x100.  Again, these are the real deal, not reps - $750 for the set (these retail for about $550 USD
New aftermarket front fenders - Left side is for VR6 as there is no antenna hole (but has some dents), thin primer is wearing off, never been painted - $20 each
Hatch has no rust around window or license plate tub, however there is minor surface rust starting under the trunk latch - $80[/]

Let me know what else you're interested in and I'll give you a price!

604-783-971seven
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 17, 11:27 by Stephan Schmidt »

Stephan Schmidt

More pictures
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 17, 11:23 by Stephan Schmidt »

Gerg

Damn I like those wheels
'92 GTI VRT - '93.5 Corrado VR6  - '04 R32 - '01 GTI 24V

Stephan Schmidt

Damn I like those wheels

They be sexy!

Richmond69er

How much for seats? And sub+amp+enclosure?

Air is for cheaters

Stephan Schmidt

How much for seats? And sub+amp+enclosure?

All seats (drivers has some damage, others are nice) - $40 for the set
Custom rear false floor with sub and amp enclosure, with sub and amp and all wiring - $100

Stephan Schmidt

Bump - Wheels sold, trunk stereo setup sold

Also, No offers on the VR6 swap yet - so I may part out the swap.  Make an offer on parts!

Stephan Schmidt

Hatch sold.

Will be parting out the swap since there isnít any interest in it yet.