Author Topic: WTB: Samco Coolant Hoses - SOLVED >< DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT SOME?  (Read 896 times)

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
Have been looking for a full set [8 hoses] of Samco Coolant Hoses (FourSeasonTuning sells them).

*****IN CASE ANYONE RUNNING A G60 IS INTERESTED...*****

I ended up going for a drive to Washington last Thursday.
Bought a G-lader (has this aluminum RSR piece already on it) with half it's life left from a good-guy, Robert, that doesn't currently have a Corrado.
Met him last year at GCVWS, courteous, helpful, hopefully gets another in the future.
Needed some stuff for this G-lader so emailed BBM there.
Said they could help out and the weather was gorgeous so took the Rado for a cruise.
BBM sells the SAMCO hose set for G60, but he'd sold the last one couple weeks back.
Said they are great hoses but can take 3-4 months to order from them.
They were in the process of having their own made with the same makeup of the SAMCOs and hoped to get 10 made in a couple of weeks.
I pre-paid for a full set of their coolant hoses in red to match their ignition wires and their RSR Billet kit.

BBM are currently running an anniversary sale on Corrado stuff.
The owner (also named Robert) is extremely helpful - they're great guys!
Very happy to have made the drive.
Just 12 miles further south I visited a guy named Bruce.
Very knowledgeable and super friendly, has a good stock of Corrado parts.
Doesn't care to ship parts so be prepared to pickup what you're wanting to buy if he says so :toothy:
Has ads on Craigslist, Duvall area.
Anyways, glad to have met these guys and looking forward to having the G-lader rebuilt by BBM.

If everything comes through without any delays I'll get everything put in and post in a few weeks

PS  Nice to have the car out of hibernation again. Dry roads have been great to drive.
Got a pic of your dog with your Dubb?
Show it off in the Pin Ups.
Dubberz Ľ Garage Ľ Pin Ups Ľ DUBBZ 'N DOGZ pics ❤
« Last Edit: Nov 30, 19, 17:07 by T~Roc »
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
Re: WTB: Samco Coolant Hoses - full set for Corrado G60
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 19, 00:46 »
Anyone?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

Quintenv1.8t

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 19, 19:39 »
Donít have hoses but I have a brand new neuspeed intake for a g60 if youíre interested

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 19, 00:22 »
Donít have hoses but I have a brand new neuspeed intake for a g60 if youíre interested

Possibly

Could you send me a pic?

Quintenv1.8t

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 19, 15:27 »
Forgot to add my number shoot me a text 604-996-5875 Iíll be able to send you the pictures there

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #5 on: Jun 03, 19, 11:25 »
Thanks again
Is this an early version? Made of aluminum instead of steel?

mongosmash

« Reply #6 on: Jun 07, 19, 14:48 »
Why don't you order to Blaine or pt. Bob and pick up? It's saved me buckets of money over the years - free shipping, get some gas while you're there... plus you get to go on a little cruise!

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #7 on: Jun 09, 19, 14:00 »
Why don't you order to Blaine or pt. Bob and pick up? It's saved me buckets of money over the years - free shipping, get some gas while you're there... plus you get to go on a little cruise!
That's what it's looking like I'm going to do.
Have a buddy there that could order them in for me.
Just preferred paying a local shop to simplify any future warranty issue.
Just placed an order for a radiator flange cast in aluminum to replace the OE plastic one.
Even though I'm in Whistler, the longer cruise will be worth it :)

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #8 on: Jun 26, 19, 22:32 »
IN CASE ANYONE RUNNING A G60 IS INTERESTED...

I ended up going for a drive to Washington last Thursday.
Bought a G-lader (has this aluminum RSR piece already on it) with half it's life left from a good-guy, Robert, that doesn't currently have a Corrado.
Met him last year at GCVWS, courteous, helpful, hopefully gets another in the future.
Needed some stuff for this G-lader so emailed BBM there.
Said they could help out and the weather was gorgeous so took the Rado for a cruise.
BBM sells the SAMCO hose set for G60, but he'd sold the last one couple weeks back.
Said they are great hoses but can take 3-4 months to order from them.
They were in the process of having their own made with the same makeup of the SAMCOs and hoped to get 10 made in a couple of weeks.
I pre-paid for a full set of their coolant hoses in red to match their ignition wires and their RSR Billet kit.

BBM are currently running an anniversary sale on Corrado stuff.
The owner (also named Robert) is extremely helpful - they're great guys!
Very happy to have made the drive.
Just 12 miles further south I visited a guy named Bruce.
Very knowledgeable and super friendly, has a good stock of Corrado parts.
Doesn't care to ship parts so be prepared to pickup what you're wanting to buy if he says so :toothy:
Has ads on Craigslist, Duval area.
Anyways, glad to have met these guys and looking forward to having the G-lader rebuilt by BBM.

If everything comes through without any delays I'll get everything put in and post in a few weeks

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew