Author Topic: For Sale MK2 Golf-5-speed Natural Diesel-441k For Sale 2200$ OBO  (Read 1852 times)

Fishandchips04

Time to sell my naturally aspirated Diesel Golf. 5 Speed Diesel, 441k. In the last 6-months I have spent about 1600$ on the car and I have an Inch or more of receipts going back since its purchase. The car comes with two rubbermade totes of spare parts including interior parts, grill, lights, blinkers, all sorts of switches, vacuum pump, front engine mount, power steering reservoir, coolant reservoirs and tons of coolant lines and some body parts as well. Treated with diesel treat every month and warmed up every morning. Car has a K&N air filter, full sized spare. Aftermarket Speakers and cd player and Alarm with key fob.

Recent Repairs Include.

-Engine Rebuild and timing belt, Clutch only 70,000k ago
-Water Pump, Thermostat, Coolant system This Year
-Radiator, CV Joints, Tie Rods, Control arms and Bushings, Trailing arm Bushings, 4 Wheel Alignment
-Front suspension towers, springs and rear shocks and towers
-New battery, stabilizer links, cv boots, fuel filter, glow plug
-Front and Rear brakes hoses, Brakes at 80%+ with replacement in last 20,000k
-V-belts
-Regular Oil Changes with Shell 15-40w

As far as issues with the vehicle. It has some nicks and scratches here and there but can be expected for its age. One of the door locks only from the inside and there is a slight oil drip from the pan.

corradoman

Pictures? Text 778-257-4091

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk