Author Topic: 1992 Vokswagen Jetta  (Read 238 times)

Qogu

1992 Vokswagen Jetta
« on: Nov 06, 18, 15:14 »
1992 Jetta as Project or a for parts, all info
body has around 246xxxkm
Engine is from a 97 jetta, Has 176xxx on the engine, ran perfect when removed and always had oil changed every 4 thousand km.
Rhino Clutch kit was put in at around 170k, pressure plate etc and flywheel resurfaced at school
I have most of the screws/nuts organized in a little rubbermaid to finish it off if wanted
5 Speed Manual

upgrades
- 260tt cam installed, to go with a tt chip ecu (i have receipt for these from pg performance)
- Jom coilovers (they are not leaking nor bouncy and hold there own, unsure if the collars turn)
- Jvc Single Deck radio
- Just replaced the oil pan gasket

(if your planning on using it as a project base)
- the rear end does have bondo on both corners
- I had started cutting the front mount to fit the ac but realised i had it upside down... seen in photo
- The wiring is done passed the firewall but not done in the engine bay, other then #53 horn
- Dont have intake boot and filter
- Dont have intake manifold bolts to lower intake manifold
- Driver side rear bottom arch has some surface rust (not on pinch welds or floors) most of the car doesn't have much rust other then this one spot
- i dropped the Speedometer gear in the old 1.8l tranny and will be needing a new one for the meter to work
- will also be needing a new set of wheels/tires as the cars on rollers
- Dont have Front hood rebar/Latch nor headlights

$400 cash firm
im not paying for your tow/trailer, that will be on you to arrange.

For photos https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/d/1992-volkswagen-jetta-for/6742566256.html
« Last Edit: Nov 07, 18, 22:18 by Qogu »