Author Topic: Rabbit trailer?...project?  (Read 721 times)

rabbit gti guy

Rabbit trailer?...project?
« on: Oct 10, 18, 22:54 »
I have come to terms with the fact that I don't/won't have time at this point in my life to complete this.   It was a nice 1983 Rabbit pickup, until someone cut in front of me and wrote it off.   I cut off the damage basically with the thought that I might one day make it into a truck again...maybe a 4 door or extended cab.    It could also be a pretty sweet trailer.   I sectioned it in the middle of the floor (bottom) and at the top of the a-pillars.   The shell (whats left) is really clean and the box is straight.    It does have a salvage/repairable title currently, but I also possess a clean title and VIN from a 1980 truck.

It would be a crying shame to scrap this...at least for me.    I just don't have the time or space to do it at this point.   Someone wants an opportunity to make something cool and different; without cutting up an already good truck.   At the very least it could make a nice matching trailer.   Currently it has a nice clean fuel tank in it and adjustable rear shocks.   It is rolling on two rear wheels with recent drums and a working parking brake.   I will include lots of extra parts, if interested including tail lights, and a wiring harness for them.     I also have a rollpan for it i could sell separately as well.   I will keep the tank if someone is going to make it into a trailer.   Tailgate is negotiable.

Please let me know if your interested.   Text 6042266883 for quickest response.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: Nov 03, 18, 12:51 by rabbit gti guy »

rabbit gti guy

Re: Rabbit trailer?...project?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 03, 18, 12:51 »
added a few pics.