Author Topic: 2019 Annual Christmas Toy Drive - Sunday December 8th  (Read 118 times)

armodude83

• Testers
  • I like trains!
Hello all,

Once again, the time has come for announcing our upcoming event that will benefit the families and kids that are in need of having a great Christmas!  This year, we will be having it on Sunday December 8th.  More details on route and meet locations to follow.

For those who are new to Dubberz and are wondering what this event is all about, over the years, this event has one specific purpose: to give the spirit of Christmas to those that are in need of help for the holiday season!  Over the years, we have been selecting the Langley Christmas Bureau as our destination, since out of the Bureau's around the Lower Mainland, Langley has been the lowest in terms of registration of families that need our help.  If there's a different bureau that you want us to go for, or if we should go as a whole to a bigger place like the Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau, please let me know and I will be happy to reach out and make them happen!

We will update with more information very soon, so keep checking back! :)
"pc or mac..well you gotta ask yourself are u gay or straight..."

aloravandenberg

Re: 2019 Annual Christmas Toy Drive - Sunday December 8th
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 19, 09:18 »
Hello all,

Once again, the time has come for announcing our upcoming event that will benefit the families and kids that are in need of having a great Christmas!  This year, we will be having it on Sunday December 8th.  More details on route and meet locations to follow.

For those who are new to Dubberz and are wondering what this event is all about, over the years, this event has one specific purpose: to give the spirit of Christmas to those that are in need of help for the holiday season!  Over the years, we have been selecting the Langley Christmas Bureau as our destination, since out of the Bureau's around the Lower Mainland, Langley has been the lowest in terms of registration of families that need our help.  If there's a different bureau that you want us to go for, or if we should go as a whole to a bigger place like the Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau, please let me know and I will be happy to reach out and make them happen!

We will update with more information very soon, so keep checking back! :)
Can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk