Author Topic: Wtb: 1 or 2 BBS RMs  (Read 437 times)

cannedbrit

• Not Australian
Wtb: 1 or 2 BBS RMs
« on: Sep 02, 19, 20:50 »
Looking for a couple bbs RM wheels, stock mk2 size: 15x6.5 4x100 etc

Condition not that important, lmk
"This is not a game of who the fuck are you." - EI
"it was built by cannedbrit (toby)...that's just as good as a receipt :)" - LOL

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
Re: Wtb: 1 or 2 BBS RMs
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 19, 00:29 »
Hey Toby,

Try this guy in Washington.
He's around 12 miles past BBM, grabs a lot of Corrados and maybe he has some to complete what you're doing.
Was just down there in June, doesn't care to ship but I'm sure he'd send ya pics.
Hope he helps.
Bruce (714) 336-twofive3zero
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #2 on: Sep 05, 19, 22:57 »
If ya don't mind my asking, what are they for?
I mean, you say condition not too important, so I ask.
And do you need centre caps or just the wheels?
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

cannedbrit

• Not Australian
« Reply #3 on: Sep 12, 19, 08:34 »
thanks, i need two more to complete a set. Ill likely refinish them to OEM standard if not already clean ....so any used condition ok. caps needed
"This is not a game of who the fuck are you." - EI
"it was built by cannedbrit (toby)...that's just as good as a receipt :)" - LOL

mtnman

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 19, 16:09 »
Iím selling 5 rmís on CL right now. If someone only wants 4 Iíll let you know about the spare that needs cosmetic repair.

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11, 19, 04:34 »
Iím selling 5 rmís on CL right now. If someone only wants 4 Iíll let you know about the spare that needs cosmetic repair.
Holy crap mtnman, always see you have a set available - how any sets you have hoarded away? lol

You're a lucky man

mtnman

« Reply #6 on: Nov 11, 19, 07:37 »
This is the last of the original 15x6.5 RMís I have. My family has the sad distinction of writing off 3 16v GTIís that these were on so the luck part is not so good.  :( I have in storage a set of 15x7 rmís waiting for the right car to wear them.
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 19, 12:05 by mtnman »

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
« Reply #7 on: Nov 11, 19, 11:03 »
Hopefully all your family are healthy and well.
What VWs are in the family garage now?

mtnman

« Reply #8 on: Nov 11, 19, 11:59 »
Family all fine thanks we now have a yellow a4 s3 you might see on the s2s from time to time and a 91 Vanagon on rsís lol. I have kept all the 16v parts to create a GTI 16v 4door but alas a good 4 door A2 Golf donor is unobtainium.

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew