Author Topic: DUBBZ 'N DOGZ pics ❤  (Read 603 times)

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
DUBBZ 'N DOGZ pics ❤
« on: May 25, 19, 03:48 »
While on Vortex I saw they had a "Post Your Corrado With Your Dog Thread"
Thought it was cool (and I hadn't been able to post my pics on it lol) so decided to make one here.
Wanted to include all Dubbz since I've loved all the ones I've driven since my first '82 Rabbit back in '91  :grin:

Hopefully this catches with you guys and we can all see some great doggies!

Guy here is our Bluenosed Pitty named Randy "Beau-Bandit", just turned 9.
Love my Corrado, but love this guy even more

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
Re: DUBBZ 'N DOGZ pics ❤
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 19, 09:25 »
Not with my Dub, but Lana at the dealership parts counter. I'm sure I can dig up some others of Nixon with my Dubs.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

T~Roc

• Creeksdide Crew
Re: DUBBZ 'N DOGZ pics ❤
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30, 19, 02:21 »
Not with my Dub, but Lana at the dealership parts counter. I'm sure I can dig up some others of Nixon with my Dubs.

So the summer has ended.
Seeing as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up and you usually try to be clever with Dixon (and I'm sure Lana will be, too) pics, when could I expect some including your Dub.

Sure you'd have some great ones from summer...

And yes, I'll still stay tuned to your "Meet my new baby" thread ;)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a Ride!"