FS/FT:VR6 Rocco

Started by Scooby, Jul 06, 18, 07:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooby

This is Jarrods old car so most of you know it.1983 VR6 caged custom bits everywhere,still in perfect shape.Will bring it to Volksfest this weekend.Trade for a bad ass MK2 golf,or $10,000 obo.I just have too many summer cars thats why it's up for sale.Thanks Rhuari

Radvr6t

I Don't "Build" Cars I Just Make Em Ƥʀὄῥἔʀ
Instagram: @Ministeroffresh

Scooby

see it at the pancake breakfast Saturday,or the show Sunday

Scooby

if your serious about the car pm me and I will send pics.

The Producer

Is this the island car? I remember this car - legendary. Driving to school in my 8v scirocco just trying to come up w gas money and dreaming of the day I'd drop a vr into it.

kind of tempted to relive that dream for a bit.

Scooby

yup in my garage in Merville(Courtenay)

killerb09

I'm not serious.....I just want to see pics....lol

majorg

Reviving this long deceased thread.

My mind is blown that Jarrod sold his VR6 Scrirocco...that has always been a dream car of mine since seeing it at Volksfest in Cadboro Bay and at his place when buying parts from him for my 16V Scirocco.

If anyone has leads on where this car might be right now, please reach out to me! I've DM'd Scooby and I'm posting here for additional help. I want to own that car, even if I have to wait a long time. I have spent the last 6 years living abroad, otherwise I might have caught this when it came up.

-Martin
martinmajorg @ gmail .com

ring54

Quote from: majorg on Mar 18, 22, 11:50Reviving this long deceased thread.

My mind is blown that Jarrod sold his VR6 Scrirocco...that has always been a dream car of mine since seeing it at Volksfest in Cadboro Bay and at his place when buying parts from him for my 16V Scirocco.

If anyone has leads on where this car might be right now, please reach out to me! I've DM'd Scooby and I'm posting here for additional help. I want to own that car, even if I have to wait a long time. I have spent the last 6 years living abroad, otherwise I might have caught this when it came up.

-Martin
martinmajorg @ gmail .com

Would you happen to have any photos of it?

majorg

nay. Maybe if I revived an old flip phone...

Parts

Oof.  :'(
Rhuari (Scooby) passed away in November. Not sure what's happened to his fleet.

RIP in peace, Scooby.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

majorg

That's terrible. RIP Scooby.

The current owner of the Scirocco is on the Dubberz FB group and he is taking very good care of the car.