Author Topic: 2004 B6 Audi A4 Avant with 19x9 Forged 1-piece Bentley Flying Spur  (Read 1162 times)

langer

I am the second owner of this car. I bought it from richmond audi in 2008. This car has some minor scuffs appropriate for it's age, but overall is way above average condition. The car has complete maintenance records. I always used name brand parts, not cheap chinese stuff. There are a few minor upgrades and lots of accessories. The wheels are completely mint and are worth approximately $1200 to $1800 without tires. It's also important to understand that I am a reluctant seller and I am happy to keep the car if I cant get a good price. Please dont waste my time comparing this car's price to a 2003 sedan with unpainted lowers, knock off rims and a CVT transmission.

key details
5 speed tiptronic auto
203,000kms
quattro
avant
non smoker
family driven
local car
garage kept

upgrades:
OEM roof rack
OEM three spoke sport steering wheel
aftermarket rear spoiler (tasteful)
OEM Winter floor mats
APR Silicone TIP
034 motorsports billet check valve and silicone breather hoses kit.
Aftermarket DV
Milltek exhaust (very quiet)
RPI stage 1 chip
Winter tires on 15" steel wheels
Clear bra
class 1 trailer hitch (suitable for a bike rack)
OEM 19x9 Forged 1-piece Bentley Flying Spur with Michelin Pilot sport tires (60% tread left)
(I will not sell the wheels seperately)
I will also include an original Ross Tech VAGCOM so you can read any error codes in the future

recent work
one year old bilstein shocks
new high flow cat and downpipe
some suspension work
new radiator/hoses
new heater core
transmission fluid changed
Timing belt was done years ago

issues
The electric fan is noisy when the car is cold.
Sunroof switch needs to be replaced. Currently disconnected, so the roof will not open.
wastegate is a little noisy if you really step on it.
The car does burn through around 1 quart of oil per 5000km, but that's a common issue with all 1.8ts

More pictures here
https://imgur.com/a/RC9pbMf

$8000 OBO

« Last Edit: Apr 30, 18, 14:56 by langer »

AirCooledRules

• Salmon S3X Pink Metallic
What brand is the lift kit. Is it a 2 or 3 inch ?
Kiełbasa > Kolbasz

Autohau5

• Gasoline rainbow in the gutter
1L of oil per 5000km is quite a bit for a 1.8T.
'01 A6 2.7TT 6MT  |  '81 Rabbit S 16VG60   |  '15 Touareg TDI R-Line   |   '96 YZF750R

langer

What brand is the lift kit. Is it a 2 or 3 inch ?

That's not the life this car led with me, it was hauling two kids and a wife around. That said I agree it could use sport springs. A wonderful job for the next owner!