Author Topic: 1991 Westfalia for sale  (Read 464 times)

Rainyvanc

1991 Westfalia for sale
« on: Jun 20, 18, 11:08 »
I'm posting this for my mother-in-law Val who has decided to part with her beloved 1991 Westfalia as she doesn't drive much anymore....

1991 Westfalia for sale. Asking $22,500 Cdn OBO

Located in West Vancouver.

227,230km
Good condition
Includes Awning
Auto Transmission
Recent mechanics report available.

Link to more pictures: https://goo.gl/WmEGr5

IM me or email Val if interested! valerieway@shaw.ca

Please share if you know someone who might be interested...

The Producer

Re: 1991 Westfalia for sale
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 18, 11:34 »
have admired it on CL

6 years ago some asshole walked by my grandmas house where the old family westy (original owners) had been sitting albeit neglected looking for a few years. In top mechanical condition, but starting to suffer in the body department. Grandma had also just swiped it parking her own car in the driveway the month before. It had 150k kms on it.

He offered her 2500 bucks for it and she took it. Guy already had a westy - he knew what they were worth but he told her it was worth basically nothing because of the seam rust.

He moved from the neighborhood a month later - never got a chance to exact my revenge.

Moral of the story: Ask Val if she'll take 3k for her van - it's not worth a penny more!  :yes: :yes: :yes:

Stephan Schmidt

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 18, 11:55 »
have admired it on CL

6 years ago some asshole walked by my grandmas house where the old family westy (original owners) had been sitting albeit neglected looking for a few years. In top mechanical condition, but starting to suffer in the body department. Grandma had also just swiped it parking her own car in the driveway the month before. It had 150k kms on it.

He offered her 2500 bucks for it and she took it. Guy already had a westy - he knew what they were worth but he told her it was worth basically nothing because of the seam rust.

He moved from the neighborhood a month later - never got a chance to exact my revenge.

Moral of the story: Ask Val if she'll take 3k for her van - it's not worth a penny more!  :yes: :yes: :yes:

I'll offer $3500 then. LOL!
« Last Edit: Jun 20, 18, 11:56 by Stephan Schmidt »

AirCooledRules

• Salmon S3X Pink Metallic
« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 18, 12:50 »
I know someone looking for a nice westy.  Send me your phone number
Kiełbasa > Kolbasz