Author Topic: FS: 2005 Audi A4 Avant 1.8L S-Line 250k Vancouver  (Read 502 times)

neutral driver

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/d/2005-audi-a4-line-avant-18l/6637319488.html

I have the following car for sale. The exterior of the car is straight with the usual dings and imperfections with a car of this age and mileage. The interior is in good condition with no rips in the seats.

The rear gate has a common problem where the latch does not always remote release. I had purchased a new latch and installed it last summer but that did not seem to fix it. It may be the self-install. I have the original that will come with the car as it seemed in good condition when I replaced it.

There is an occasional underboost error (P00299) that causes the check engine light to go on intermittently. I clear it with a OBD2 dongle and the free Piston Android app.

Mechanic said it is probably the PCV hoses on the lower part of the engine. The upper hoses were completely replaced a few years back.

Car has been serviced by Alfred at Vancouver West Motors for as long as I have owned it.

witchcraftz

• Testers
Re: FS: 2005 Audi A4 Avant 1.8L S-Line 250k Vancouver
« Reply #1 on: Jul 21, 18, 14:53 »
Looks beautiful, GLWS! :)

neutral driver

Re: FS: 2005 Audi A4 Avant 1.8L S-Line 250k Vancouver
« Reply #2 on: Jul 23, 18, 11:34 »
Thanks.