Author Topic: FS 2004 Audi S4 V8 Avant 6 Speed MT 132000 kms $ 15000  (Read 184 times)

yvr20th

For sale is a rare 2004 Audi S4 Avant with the coveted 6 speed manual transmission.
I am the 3rd owner and both owners before me were Audi enthusiasts so the car was well cared for and never raced. The previous owner who I bought the car from was a VW/Audi master technician and is presently a Porsche master technician who maintained this vehicle for the last 9 years. That’s the only reason I would buy this type of vehicle only if it had been properly maintained and had records of all the maintenance.
In the last year of my ownership I have spent over $ 5k in maintenance.
Local car all it’s life with a clean accident title.
I have a Carfax report if you want to review it. Reason for selling is we are expecting a 2nd child and need something bigger. Fantastic car in any type of weather with the Quattro all wheel drive system shines in the rain/snow.

New power steering pump/rack/pressure lines, alignment performed 2 months ago, new upper front+rear control arms, and a recent full oil & filter change. Oil has been meticulously changed every 6000 kms and topped up as required.
brakes are at 80% Front - 70% rear
Continental Sport Contact 6 summer tires at 8/32 mounted on VMR 19" x 8.5"Gunmetal wheels
2nd set of winter tires of yokohama winter tires on Audi OEM speedlines 17" x 8" at 5/32 (currently installed)
Audi OEM roof racks
no chain rattling during cold start up or during acceleration (I have videos to prove I can send you)

I have done a pre purchase inspection at RPI Equipped in Richmond and the things that need to be addressed are:
oil leak from front crank seal (I have a quote)
serpentine belt needs replacement
front shocks bump stops worn (I just replaced the back ones - fronts are cost prohibitive due to suspension has to be removed and alignment performed - not critical component)

133000 kms on the superb 4.2L V8 motor that puts out 340hp and 302lb of torque stock. The ECU has been flashed with a Stage 1 JHM tune form the previous owner (the best for this motor) and it now puts out 350hp and 350lb of torque.
Modifications include a Neuspeed 2.5” catback exhause system paired with decatted OEM “piggie pipes” downpipes. A rear RS4 hotchkiss sway bars keeps the rear end planted. The freshly installed RS4 clutch keeps things moving smoothly trough all 6 gears.
I have a letter from Audi Canada stating all the options the car came with including rear heated seats/side and central sunshade/Bose sound system/.
Car comes also with original Radio and various other OEM parts.

I have a fair amount of receipts of all the maintenance and parts bought in its life.

Please no low ball offers and time wasters. I am not in a rush to sell this vehicle.
If you can't drive a manual transmission I don't encourage you to learn on this vehicle.
Call/text for more info.

For pictures follow the Craigslist ad link:

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/surrey-2004-audi-s4-avant-6spd-mt/6829175843.html
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 19, 14:07 by yvr20th »
2003 BMP GTI 20th, 2012 CW Golf Wagon TDI

Autohau5

• Gasoline rainbow in the gutter
Re: FS 2004 Audi S4 V8 Avant 6 Speed MT 132000 kms $ 15000
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 19, 20:50 »
So... the chains, tensioners, or guides have never been done?
'01 A6 2.7TT 6MT  |  '81 Rabbit S 16VG60   |  '15 Touareg TDI R-Line   |   '96 YZF750R

yvr20th

Re: FS 2004 Audi S4 V8 Avant 6 Speed MT 132000 kms $ 15000
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 19, 07:42 »
Not yet no rattling of the chains at all at cold start or when idling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2003 BMP GTI 20th, 2012 CW Golf Wagon TDI