Author Topic: WTS / WTT 1975 super beetle  (Read 1659 times)

yomammaglitches

WTS / WTT 1975 super beetle
« on: Jun 28, 16, 09:51 »
I'm selling my 1975 super beetle just because I want something different! Will trade if I like it so shoot me an offer, and feel free to try a price!! Text or call 6045578409 for more info.

*UPDATE*
I just had the valve seals replaced. Car runs even amazing. Also just got a brand new clutch cable installed!

Pros:
The car is in great running condition and drives amazing. It's fitted with a 1600cc fuel injected motor that has had a pretty fresh rebuild on it. The car is lowered on coils. It also comes with after market rims and basically new rubber. In the middle of May I bought a new battery and replaced to tie rod, the service featured a full inspection and everything checked out. The paint is fairly new but does have a few chips and very minor scratches. All of the body metal is new( floor pans, fenders, etc.) most of the seals everywhere on the car are pretty new as well.

Cons:
There isn't really any cons other than the interior isn't finished. There isnt any carpet in the front so it looks like tin foil with the insulation that was put in. The only other thing would be that the sun roof doesn't work but I did prep it for being fixed. All it needs is new cables and it will be ready to go. The sunroof is closed so you don't have to worry about water getting in.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
Re: WTS / WTT 1975 super beetle
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 16, 08:23 »
I just had the valve seals replaced.

I'd love some more info on this.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

yomammaglitches

« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 16, 08:43 »
I'd love some more info on this.
On the whole car or the valve cover seals?

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
« Reply #3 on: Jun 29, 16, 10:05 »
On the whole car or the valve cover seals?

Aaahhh. Valve cover seals. That makes more sense. 'Cause you don't have valve seals.

Trade for a trusty but rusty '94 Toyota 4x4? 22RE 5 sp. extra cab.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

yomammaglitches

« Reply #4 on: Jun 29, 16, 11:16 »
I'll have to pass on the 4x4 need a little daily driver

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 16, 10:41 »
Sent you a text

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk