Author Topic: Please Help Driving Me Crazy: Parking Light Warning on Dash of S4 with Bi-Xenons  (Read 1055 times)

AudiFan6

• VAC/Abby Thug
Have a set of European Bi-Xenon's on the car, and i have my parking light warning lights coming up on my dash and i hate it, and am wondering if this is just some bulbs i may have out, or is this due to the lights i have, and there must be a way to eliminate the lights off the dash, and if theres any forms or anything on how to fix it, or if resistors work, and what pins they need to be installed on, any help is greatly appreciated, thanx, in advance. Picks of the dash lights in the car, with a pic of the cars lights
2004 Audi B6 S4 [Oettinger Body-kit] [KW V3'S] [19X9 Bentley Continental Wheels] [Stoptech St-40] [JHM Trio Package Short Shift] [Fast Intentions 2.5 DP's] [Fast Intentions 2.5 Exhaust] [Valeo Bi-Xenon Ecode Headlights] [RS4 Pressure Plate] [JHM Stage 4 Clutch] [034 LWFW] [JHM 10mm Intake Spacers]-"Buying a used B6/7 S4 is like playing Russian roulette"

Schmiesus

• Administrator
    • Dubberz

MC Hammered

From your picture it looks like the H6W citylights are missing.

They go into the small hole that is in the highbeam reflector and they do the job of the parking lights since ecodes split that function from the single filament turn signal bulbs.

With NA spec headlights the turn signal bulb is dual filament and doubles as your parking lights when your headlights are turned on.

AudiFan6

• VAC/Abby Thug
thanx man i didnt that was the cause, but then i talked to CTS turbo and looked at the lights and those never turn on and i got no daytime lights so i think ur right, how to change the bulbs on the bi-xenon though, i can get them out pretty easy, and was wondering if u just take out the bi-xenon module and the bulbs are fairly easily accessible, after that.
2004 Audi B6 S4 [Oettinger Body-kit] [KW V3'S] [19X9 Bentley Continental Wheels] [Stoptech St-40] [JHM Trio Package Short Shift] [Fast Intentions 2.5 DP's] [Fast Intentions 2.5 Exhaust] [Valeo Bi-Xenon Ecode Headlights] [RS4 Pressure Plate] [JHM Stage 4 Clutch] [034 LWFW] [JHM 10mm Intake Spacers]-"Buying a used B6/7 S4 is like playing Russian roulette"

HHS T-BONE

hi guys...I have an American 05 s4 avant. I have the green parking indicator light on all the time as well. it seems to me that the daytime running lights on mine were hooked up to the fog lights cause these are on all the time as daytime running lights. I'm assuming this was done so it could be registered in Canada. does anyone have the codes or know how to set these up differently, so I can get rid of the indicator light on dash??