Author Topic: WTB: Center Wheel Cap(s) for my Santa Monica 17" rims  (Read 1148 times)

jedi

Hey all,
I somehow lost just 1 center cap for my Santa Monica wheels. So if anyone has one or knows where to get one for cheap, I would really appreciate it. I know the part number is VW 6N0-601-171-BXF CAP but wow they are expensive everywhere I have looked.

Thanks!

mongosmash

Re: WTB: Center Wheel Cap(s) for my Santa Monica 17" rims
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 19, 11:24 »
If you're willing to wait, and cheap is the name of the game... Aliexpress! I've ordered centre caps for less than $5/piece and what came was in OE Chinese market packaging which was sort of cool. Quality wise they seem to stand up just as well as the originals.

Don't know if links work here, but: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/OEM-Hub-Logo-Emblem-55mm-Wheel-Center-Cap-Hub-Cover-for-VW-Volkswagen-Golf-Jetta-Passat/32833050294.html
« Last Edit: Apr 25, 19, 11:26 by mongosmash »

snotrag

« Reply #2 on: Apr 26, 19, 13:22 »
Damn i lost one today also. You find some local update this thread
94 Jetta gl vr6 -RIP / 92 Jetta 8v -RIP /
03 Jetta wagon tdi

Parts

• My lawn. You. Off it.
  • Professional driver, closed course. Do not attempt
« Reply #3 on: Apr 26, 19, 14:56 »
They're only like $18 from the dealer.
No such thing as spare time, no such thing as free time, no such thing as down time. All you got is life time.
Go.

snotrag

« Reply #4 on: Apr 26, 19, 15:34 »
Honestly I did zero research. Just saw this thread and by coincidence lost a cap as well. I'll probably just stop in Surrey vw pick one up. Or hit up scrapyard on weekend.

Update- found it on the side of the road just up the street from my house  :lol:
« Last Edit: Apr 26, 19, 18:20 by snotrag »
94 Jetta gl vr6 -RIP / 92 Jetta 8v -RIP /
03 Jetta wagon tdi

jedi

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 19, 22:22 »
They're only like $18 from the dealer.
Oh really? wow! That's great the cheapest I found was $40 plus $20 shipping on Amazon and ebay. I will check out a local dealer. Thanks